Providing mobile signals in large external open spaces, tunnels and mines.
|SD-BIG-LG||800/ 900||B20/ B8|
The BigBoost repeater system boosts mobile signal into large open areas that have little or no mobile coverage. Mines, tunnels, depressions in the land are some examples where a BigBoost can be used.
The BigBoost system should be installed on a high location where there is good mobile signal. Here, a donor antenna is installed and pointed at the nearest base station where it receives the signal and sends it to the BigBoost system.
The BigBoost adds powerful amplification and sends this high power signal to one or two antennas that point down into the areas that require coverage.
- Typical range is 400m.
- Supports 4G/ 3G/ 2G.
- Supports all operators.
- Self monitoring and does not require management support.
- Supports unlimited numbers of users.
- Simple LED diagnositc signal power indicator.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in Ireland, EU.
- Guaranteed Irish/ CE approved