About Stella Doradus
Stella Doradus equipment helps businesses and consumers to easily enjoy mobile 4G and 5G signal everywhere. We’ve been designing and manufacturing high-end mobile phone repeaters for over 20 years. Our high performance products are installed in thousands of homes, businesses worldwide. Companies such as Netfilx Studios, Apple, JCB, Sony, Cartier and many more already enjoy the quality and service of our premium products.
As a part of our team you will be responsible for Front-End QA testing of our online cloud platform. You will work with product teams to create, evolve and improve test cases to meet business and quality needs. You will successfully build and maintain reliable test environment.
- Structured manual testing (running predefined test scenarios, documenting outcomes).
- Testing software adaptability on variety of browsers and devices (responsive design).
- Automated testing tools (eg. Cypress).
- Affinity with Linux (most of our front-end development is done on Linux).
- Affinity with typography, CSS layouts, accessibility challenges (Web ARIA).
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub platform.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Python test automation knowledge is desirable.
- Experience using bug-tracking tools such as JIRA, Confluence, & Testrail.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to set goals and priorities for ongoing work flow.
- Passion for data, analysis, trends, reporting. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to clearly and informatively write technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and work flows. Present numerical data effectively.
Third Level qualification in Quality, Science, Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]