About the Role
At StellaDoradus we are a dynamic, creative team developing and building cutting-edge mobile signal repeater products to solve mobile signal problems for our global customers.
We are looking for talented people who are a bit techy, like to think outside the box and enjoy getting stuck into design, building and delivering the highest quality products to our loyal customers.
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from existing and prospective customers, resolving customer inquiries in a professional manner. You will also be working closely with our Marketing Team and be responsible for translation of brochures, blogs and website pages.
- Communicate with our resellers across the EU, mainly France, Italy and Spain.
- Manage customers enquiries via email and phone.
- Successfully resolve any potential issues/questions in order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Provide technical support to StellaDoradus customers via email and phone.
- Educate potential customers on our product range and services.
- Translate marketing material such as blogs and brochures on an ongoing basis.
- Fluent in English and French
- Fluency in Spanish and Italian is preferrable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong typing and PC skills.
- At least 3 years of work experience in B2B Customer Support/Sales.
- Impeccable work ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast changing dynamic environment.
- Bachelor degree is preferrable.
Notice: The applicant must be eligible to work and live in Ireland.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]