Candidate Profile / Skills:
- Structured manual testing (running predefined test scenarios, documenting outcomes)
- Testing software adaptability on a variety of browsers and devices (responsive design)
- Automated testing tools (eg. Cypress, Selenium)
- Affinity with Linux (most of our front-end development is done on Linux)
- Affinity with typography, CSS layouts, accessibility challenges (Web ARIA)
- Good to have: knowledge of git and Github platform
- Third Level qualification in Quality, Science, Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines.
- High attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to clearly and informatively write technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures and workflows.
- Present numerical data effectively.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information and ideas in a variety of media, tactful, confident, at all levels
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]
About Stella Doradus
We are a dynamic, creative team developing and building cutting-edge mobile signal repeater products to solve mobile signal problems for our global customers.
We are looking for talented people who are a bit techy, like to think outside the box and enjoy getting stuck into design, building and delivering the highest quality products to our loyal customers.